A handful of powerhouse skin care ingredients in the SeeMe ComplexTM can make a big difference in how your skin reacts to the changes of menopause.
You probably know by now that the changes you’ve noticed in your skin as you approach menopause are not all in your head! And you may even know these changes are caused by estrogen loss, and how that loss affects the five genomic pathways of hormonal aging. (What’s a “genomic pathway?” Think of it as a channel that carries messages from your genes.) In clinical testing at SeeMe Beauty, we found five ingredients that work in these pathways to reduce accelerated aging in estrogen depleted skin. And we used them to create the dynamic SeeMe ComplexTM found in all our skin treatment products. What does this mean for you? It means a healthy, radiant complexion through menopause and beyond!
Introducing the SeeMe Complex™ Skin Care Ingredients:
- Artichoke Leaf Extract: Here’s the hero ingredient of the SeeMe ComplexTM. Why the hero? Because it actually works better and faster on estrogen depleted skin than it does on younger skin. While most skin care ingredients work less well as we approach menopause, artichoke leaf extract is more effective at reducing inflammation brought on by estrogen loss.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): We know that as skin cells age, they lose energy, becoming less efficient. Niacinamide increases cellular energy, which helps older cells behave more like younger ones, speeding turnover and improving important barrier function. The result: brighter, more radiant looking skin.
- Avocado oil: The natural oils and lipids in our skin decline as we age. (Hello, dryness!) Avocado oil helps restore these essential elements to keep our skin moist and firm.
- Dill Extract: Collagen is the foundation of our skin, giving it firmness and elasticity. With loss of estrogen, the production of healthy collagen declines. So it’s important to protect and maintain the collagen we have, while stimulating more. Good hydration helps. So does dill extract, which has been shown to improve collagen production for firmer skin.
- Turmeric: As we lose estrogen, our stratum corneum, or skin barrier, thins. That means our skin more easily loses moisture and becomes more susceptible to damage from unstable molecules in the environment, like free radicals. Turmeric, a potent anti-oxidant, neutralizes free radicals before they can do their damage.
So here’s our friendly reminder: At SeeMe Beauty, we know we can improve changes in the five genomic pathways with the ingredients we have in our SeeMe ComplexTM tool box. While we can’t change your bone structure with a cream—you know that! — we can give you the powerhouse skin care products that can help your skin be as healthy, radiant, and beautiful as you are!